Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Must be energetic, hard-working and enjoy working outdoors.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Punctuality is essential.
- Valid CDL Class A or B license to operate trucks.
- Experience with tractors, trailers, swap hooks, and small dump trucks.
- Position requires delivering & operating equipment such as skid steers and excavators.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work with a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Medical physical exam required.
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift 50 lbs.
- Pride, Passion and Professionalism.
- Pleasant demeanor.
- Excellent pay.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers.
- Growth/Advancement potential.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Education Reimbursement.
- CDL License A and/or B
- Advanced First Aid & CPR
- Crane Certification
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.